Last updated- September 12th, 2018
I thought I’d take the time here to answer any questions readers may have about the Dragon’s Breath Series. This assumes you have finished the first four books up to Christmas with Dragons. You should read each question carefully and if it’s something you don’t want spoiled, skip it! If you have any questions not answered here, feel free to ask them in the comments section below and I’ll get back to you.
1) How many books are planned for this series?
I have story arcs in mind that could go for about seven novels.
2) When is the next installment coming out?
The fifth novel in the series should be out late 2018.
3) Will the romance get any heavier in this series?
It will evolve slowly throughout the series with highs and lows, but you can certainly expect developments with each novel and the final book will have a happy ending. As for explicit content, I’ve chosen to keep things lighter and cleaner than the Sensor novels. Kissing and embracing are about as far as the Dragon’s Breath Series books will go.
4) Will Conrad, Phoebe and the other side characters continue to have as much involvement in future books?
Yes. Some more than others and you can expect their POVs to show up when the situation is right for it.
5) How much time will have passed between the end of book 4 and when book 5 begins?
6) Will the Dragon’s Breath Series be coming back to Kindle Unlimited (KU)?
Not in the near future. I will reconsider putting the books back into the program after the series is complete if the market is right to do so ( a better explanation would take too long).
If the above didn’t answer your question, please leave a comment below and I will get back to you.